Blog | Paper Cuts Art Quilled Art & Jewelry
Learn how to make these beautifully unique paper quilled honeycomb earrings. They are made completely from paper using a technique called paper quilling. Quilling tools are very affordably priced and it is an easy hobby to try!
You'll Need the Following Materials & Tools:
- Two Colors of 1/8" Quilling Paper Strips (4 strips of each color, 8 strips in total)
- Clear Glue (I highly recommend Elmer's Craft Bond Precision Tip glue)
- Quilling Slotted Tool
- Quilling Round Border Buddy
- Straight-Tip Tweezers
- Toothpick or needle to apply glue
- Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish (or equivalent sealant)
- Two earring wire findings
- Two earring jump rings
- Jewelry pliers
Visit Instructables.com for the Entire Tutorial.